Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rhythm Method: Ramones "Blitzkrieg Bop"

Fueled by a constant fondness for indulging in flowing fits of nostalgia whenever possible, I feel compelled to post this particular song, on this particular day, because this particular blog began with a reference to the Ramones. Not that I really need to search hard for a reason to validate placing the Ramones in a post (because the Ramones are great!), but the added bit of relevance is all the more comforting.

It's been a year since it all began, and though I didn't intentionally plan things to happen this way, it's as if I'm commemorating our humble beginnings as vegan marathon runners (in training) by running the Osaka marathon this Sunday.

If any of you folks out there care to shout a "hey ho, let's go!" from your corner of the world for me come Sunday morning 9am JST, I'll be listening on the streets of Osaka, and appreciating the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment